Sunday, June 8, 2008

Enterprise 2.0, Boston 2008--First Day Plan

I'll be doing some live blogging from the Enterprise 2.0 conference in Boston this week. If you're there and would like to meet face-to-face, email me (look me up at goodwinprocter.com ) or Twitter me @KMHobbie.

I don't have much responsibility for analyzing possible security breaches, and I'm very interested in the vendors that are working with and complement Microsoft's Sharepoint 2007, so on June 9 I'll be attending the workshop "Social Computing Platforms: IBM & Microsoft," addressing both IBM's Lotus Notes and Microsoft's social collaboration systems, out-of-the-box and otherwise.

Then in the afternoon I'll take a look at successful Enterprise 2.0 in Implementing Enterprise 2.0: Exploring the Tools and Techniques of Emergent Change.

No comments: